UPS PIco Model B Case
for use with
Raspberry Pi® B+, Pi2 Model B, and Pi3 Model B
Flat Shipping Rate with Registered Air Mail only 6 EURO over the world for any QTY ordered
Ordered Item contains:
- All required plactic parts for full working case assembly
- All required HEX Allen screws and nuts, plastic spacers
- Long Buttons extensions (3 pcs)
- Short Buttons extensions (3 pcs)
- Plastic spacer stabilizing the long buttons assembly
Ordered Item does not contain and should be ordered separately if needed for specific application:
- UPS PIco
- Battery 3000 mAh
- Raspberry Pi2 Model B
- Infrared Receiver
- PIco Fan Kit
The UPS PIco does not contain the UPS PIco and does not Raspberry Pi
UPS PIco Case is a laser cut clear gray acrylic enclosure designed by Pi Modules to provide the perfect protection for both the Raspberry Pi and UPS PIco at the same time!
The UPS PIco Case is a compact and complete all-in-one solution that allows access to I/Os, Powering and User defined Buttons. Due to clear grey color all Raspberry Pi as also UPS PIco LEDs are visible. The UPS PIco Case also features access to Fail-Safe Shutdown Button and all User Defined Buttons on the top of the case and enables clear access to the integrated UPS PIco temperature sensor, which enables users to keep track of your Raspberry Pi system temperature.
All UPS PIco cases are made from tough high quality clear acrylic material, and are screwed with Hex allen 4 screws (inluded). The Raspberry Pi is also harware mounted (with screws and spacers, inluded) to the bottom of the case. The top of case is openning and allows user acesss without removing system from the case. The UPS PIco case is compatible with both the Model B+ Raspberry Pi2 Model B.
There is enough place on the top for battery 3000 mAh as also addtional HAT board.
The UPS PIco Case Features:
- Compatible with Model B+ Raspberry Pi2 Model B.
- Very durable due to screewed assembly
- Top Acess to the internals via openning top door
- Made from Tough High Quality Clear Acrylic
- Air Vents to Keep Your Raspberry Pi & UPS PIco.
- Fulls access to I/Os, and buttons