The brand NEW Raspberry Pi 2 Model B is available at PiModules from today in a very attractive price! The ultra-low-cost, deck-of-cards sized Linux computer has had yet another makeover. The Raspberry Pi 2 Model B is on a completly new level to its predecessors by being a staggering 6x faster than the Raspberry Pi Model B+.
We only stock UK made Raspberry Pi's manufactured in Sony's Pencoed factory in South Wales.
Back-Compatibility note: The Raspberry Pi 2 Model B has the same footprint and layout as the previous Model B+ version, so will fit all Model B+ items.
Raspberry Pi 2 Model B Features:
- 6x Faster - Broadcom BCM2836 ARMv7 Quad Core Processor powered Single Board Computer running at 900MHz
- Double Memory - 1GB RAM so you can now run bigger and more powerful applications
- Identical board layout and footprint as the Model B+, so all cases and 3rd party add-on boards designed for the Model B+ will be fully compatible.
- Fully HAT compatible
- 40pin extended GPIO to enhance your “real world” projects. GPIO is 100% compatible with the Model B+ and A+ boards. First 26 pins are identical to the Model A and Model B boards to provide full backward compatibility across all boards.
- Connect a Raspberry Pi camera and touch screen display (each sold separately)
- Stream and watch Hi-definition video output at 1080P
- Micro SD slot for storing information and loading your operating systems.
- Advanced power management:10/100 Ethernet Port to quickly connect the Raspberry Pi to the Internet
- You can now provide up to 1.2 Amp to the USB ports – enabling you to connect more power hungry USB devices directly to the Raspberry PI. (This feature requires a 2Amp micro USB Power Supply)
- Combined 4-pole jack for connecting your stereo audio out and composite video out
- Broadcom BCM2836 ARMv7 Quad Core Processor powered Single Board Computer running at 900MHz
- 1GB RAM
- 40pin extended GPIO
- 4 x USB ports
- 4 pole Stereo output and Composite video port
- Full size HDMI
- CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting the Raspberry Pi touch screen display
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- Micro USB power source